Join the team!
ASM is hiring! Please see available positions below. Please send us an email with your resume, portfolio or demo reel and list of equipment (for photo/video). Only those qualified will be contacted.
F/T Social Media Managers
Arnold Street Media is looking for social media managers. Our ideal candidate is a strategic, creative thinker that is fully immersed in the social media landscape, understands the various platform nuances and has worked closely with a creative team to continually churn out fresh, compelling content on a weekly basis.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Manage the overall strategy and presence of agency brand clients on social media networks, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Vine, Snapchat as well as emerging platforms
- Develop weekly editorial calendars and posting strategies
- Work closely with client to ensure goals and objectives are met
- Work hand in hand with a creative design and content team to consistently develop social content on a weekly basis
- Develop workflow processes in coordination with the creative content team to ensure deadlines are being met on an ongoing basis
- Provide targeting strategies, execution and analysis of paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting documents based on key social KPIs and present them to clients
- Clearly articulate key learnings and insights based on social content performance, along with recommendations on how strategy should be adjusted based on tactics utilized
- Work directly with and oversee a community manager on tasks related to social management, reporting and account coordination
- Manage projects to ensure client deliverables are reached on time and within budget
- Lead weekly or monthly status calls with clients to review strategy, tactics and learnings
Your strengths include:
- Strong understanding of digital/social strategy
- A proven track record of creative and innovative thinking
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- A deep understanding of social platform nuances and the ability to stay current with the frequent and ongoing shifts and changes-you know what’s next!
- Knowledgeable leader in social advertising, advising on best practices as needed
- An analytical mind with the ability to understand data and communicate trends and findings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Hard-working, with the ability to prioritize while managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Flexibility and composure under pressure
- Some might say you are internet and culture obsessed… in a good way
- Minimum of 1 year of experience solving integrated marketing problems through innovative, cutting edge creative social media based solutions
- Experience working hand in hand with creative teams – briefing, directing, leading, and making sure client information is distilled to them in a manner that leads to an exceptional creative output
- Experience working with entrepreneurs, medium-sized companies and large brands.
- You thrive in and contribute to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment