Join the team!
ASM is hiring! Please see available positions below. Please send us an email with your resume, portfolio or demo reel and list of equipment (for photo/video). Only those qualified will be contacted.
Arnold Street Media, Inc. is looking for a dedicated and talented Jr. Account Manager. Our ideal candidate is a strategic, creative writer who is enthusiastic about working in our downtown Toronto office 20 hours a week with an opportunity to increase to full time.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work closely with our creative team to discuss each writing project and our clients core messaging
- Brainstorm blog topics for a large number of clients each month
- Conduct in-depth research on a wide variety of writing topics
- Write clear, original, and detailed blogs formatted for SEO purposes
- Edit and proofread your copy thoroughly to ensure it is of the highest quality
- Craft, execute, and analyze social media strategies
- Source images and other content for blogs and social media
- Ensure work completion within deadlines
- Provide revisions to your work when necessary
Here’s what you’ll need:
- University degree in communications or relevant field of study
- Minimum of 1-year experience copywriting exceptional content for SEO purposes and managing social media networks for clients
- A strong attention to detail that ensures your content provides a clear message that is free of any grammar or spelling errors.
- Proficiency in graphic design is an asset
What we need from you:
- Cover Letter
- 3 published writing samples
- 3 links to social media pages you have grown